MEDIA, PRESS & SOCIAL
PHONE, EMAIL, SCHEDULE
DECISIONS DRIVE DESTINY
Standing by the DeLorean, at the end of the ’80s megahit “Back To The Future,” one of the time travelers wonders what’s to come. Why is the note she brought back from the future blank? Doc Brown responds:
“It means your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you.”
At Paragon, we know it is your future on the line. As your financial advisor, we must understand your situation and investment goals. We want to fully appreciate your life dreams. Rather than focus solely on monetary matters, the Paragon approach is comprehensive — we consider your most deeply held values.
Many of our clients found us when they went through a significant change in their life — retirement, divorce, inheritance, the sale of a property or business. Making un-informed decisions in these serious subject matters can be multi-million dollar mistakes. We can provide invaluable guidance.
First Step: Clarify your personal and financial goals. Whether that goal is a predictable income stream, financial stability, or traveling the world, we will do our best to help you achieve it.
Second Step: Determine your personal investment comfort level. When you invest within your comfort level, you are more likely to stay invested long term. And research shows that if you follow a strategy over the long term — regardless of the ups or downs of the market — you will significantly increase your return.
Third Step: Build an investment plan to turn your dreams into reality.
You are unique; your needs are different. Rather than build a boilerplate financial plan you will likely never look at again, we will focus on issues that affect you directly. Below are some of the issues our clients need help with.
- Do you have a sound investment program in place? Is it diversified properly? Does it match your risk comfort level? Are you using quality products? Is it adjusted as market conditions change? Does it make sense? How much risk are you taking?
- If you are in or approaching retirement, do you have a rock solid retirement income plan in place? Are your investments structured so your money won’t run out before you do? Does your current plan provide you with the appropriate blend of safety and growth? Do you feel anxious about your financial future or do you have a sense of peace?
- If you are selling a property or a business, have you structured the transaction in the most tax efficient way? Have you figured out how to optimize your income after the asset is sold? Are you getting fair value from your business or property?
- Have you optimized your social security income? Do you know the best time and way for you and your spouse to take it? Claiming social security used to be fairly straightforward. Now, with 1,728 confusing social security rules, many retirees are missing out on thousands of dollars in benefits.
- In the case of a divorce, are you being treated fairly? Are you going to receive the share of your assets you are entitled to? Are you certain all of your marriage assets are accounted for?
- Do you have an estate plan in place? Has it been updated to conform with recent changes in the laws? Will your money go where you want it to? Will it unnecessarily go to the government? Will it get tangled up in the courts and wasted in legal fees?
IT’S ABOUT YOU
Through our discovery process, we will build a plan around what’s most important to you — your own custom investment strategy. It’s critical to put the right puzzle pieces in place. Without careful planning and competent execution, plans turn into wishful thinking. We’ll help you merge your money with your life — effectively. When you become a client, we are committed to providing personalized service. Our job is to help you avoid common and costly mistakes while aligning your investment portfolio with your personal goals. We are a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). As such, we have a legal obligation to act in your best interest — and we’ve been putting our clients first for the past 28 years. Join the Paragon Family. At Paragon, it’s about you.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln