Custom Wealth Management Services
At Paragon, we offer asset management services and custom wealth management services. The minimum investment for our asset management services is $200,000. Our custom wealth management services are limited to a select group of clients. This allows us to offer the highest possible levels of attention and personal service. To qualify for our custom wealth management services, clients must have at least $1,000,000 to invest.
For your protection, Paragon's accounts are custodied at Charles Schwab, which means our clients can go to any of Schwab's offices throughout the United States if they need anything at any time.
Helping to Make Work Optional
Making money is difficult. Keeping it is even harder. Effective management of your savings is the most important element of the wealth management process. It is the foundation upon which all our other services are based.
To reach your financial objectives, you need to effectively manage your savings with an established firm that:
- Has sophisticated quantitative models
- Actively and constantly monitors and analyzes the various capital markets
- Has a fiduciary responsibility
We are ready to provide you with the world-class service you deserve and guide you down a path towards financial independence.
Wealth Management Clients
We specialize in solving the financial challenges of elite medical professionals and successful entrepreneurs.
Before learning about Paragon, ourclients may:
- Be working with multiple advisors or managing their money themselves.
- Have their wealth tied up in their business. Many find that supervising their financial affairs is taking too much valuable time away from the people and activities they love.
- Suspect they should be doing something differently, so they can begin enjoying the fruits of their financial success.
Wealth Management Process
The wealth management process begins when we both agree that our comprehensive wealth management process can offer significant value, and when you are prepared to delegate the technical aspects of managing your wealth. To help us begin the wealth management process, we follow these steps.
Step 1: Explore the values and goals that are important to you and learn about the current state of your financial situation.
Step 2: Develop a risk profile to create a custom portfolio strategy that is documented in your Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Each IPS is based on Nobel prize-winning research, and hand-tailored to match your tolerance for risk and your goals for income, liquidity and return.
Step 3: Coordinate with a team of experienced financial professionals to develop a comprehensive Wealth Management Plan. This plan incorporates your IPS and addresses all areas of your financial situation--including asset protection, investment management, tax planning and estate planning. This ongoing process allows us to continue fine tuning your plan as your life circumstances and goals evolve.Tax Planning Video
Every element of your wealth management plan reflects your values and goals, and this document serves as a foundation for all other work that we do for you. After your plan has been mapped out, we work diligently to:
- Keep your financial affairs on track
- Make sure you understand the consequences of your financial decisions
- Help you enjoy your money
We will also work closely with your other advisers to ensure all planning is coordinated and implemented.
Wealth Management Service Objectives
At Paragon, your success is our success. Our purpose is to create a financial solution that will benefit you and your family, according to your individual goals and aspirations. Our objectives are to:
- Organize and simplify your financial life
- Provide you with exceptional investment management
- Devise a plan to guide you through the next five to 10 years
- Help you build wealth that is independent of your business income
- Provide the guidance that allows you to stick to the long-term strategy
- Help you avoid costly mistakes
- Help you gain financial peace of mind
- Financially empower you to pursue your most important life goals and spend more time doing what you love
Our Commitment to You
We recognize that providing consistent, high-quality service is an essential part of helping you achieve your goals. Our team offers the following service commitments to each of our Wealth Management clients:
- We are genuinely interested in your well-being, and we always keep your interests foremost in our minds.
- We use a disciplined process to understand your unique needs, values and goals before recommending any course of action.
- You receive a written, personalized Investment Policy Statement, tailored to your specific needs and objectives.
- A Wealth Management Plan is developed to provide a clear path toward each financial objective.
- We work hard to make sure our advice is appropriate based on your values, financial objectives and current situation.
- We act as a guide to help you make smart, informed decisions about your financial affairs, and we offer guidance based on our professional expertise and our commitment to meeting your needs.
- We monitor your investment portfolio on a regular and systematic basis.
- We provide you with ongoing information regarding your account, including daily information available online, monthly statements from the custodian and quarterly Paragon performance reviews.
- We provide a quarterly newsletter and an electronic newsletter that review previous performance and discuss current outlooks.
- We meet deadlines and return calls within 24 hours whenever possible.
- We maintain contact by phone and face-to-face meetings, offering you progress meetings based on your preferred frequency.
- We maintain the highest standards of professional ethics and responsibility.
- We keep your information confidential.
We also encourage you to let us know if we fail to live up to your expectations. We appreciate all feedback and welcome the opportunity to improve our wealth management services.