Important Consumer Disclosure
Paragon Wealth Management (“Paragon”) is an SEC registered investment adviser located in Provo, Utah. Paragon and its representatives are in compliance with the current filing requirements required by the SEC and by those states in which Paragon maintains clients. Paragon may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. Paragon’s web site is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its advisory services, together with access to additional investment-related information, publications, and links. Accordingly, Paragon’s web site on the Internet should not be construed by any individual as Paragon’s solicitation to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Any subsequent, direct communication by Paragon with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of Paragon, please contact the SEC or the state securities regulators for those states in which Paragon maintains a notice filing. A copy of Paragon’s current ADV Part II is available from Paragon upon request.
Paragon does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Paragon’s web site or incorporated herein. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no individual should assume that future performance of any specific investment strategy will be profitable or equal the corresponding indicated performance level. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for an individual’s investment portfolio.
Certain portions of Paragon’s web site (i.e. newsletters, articles, white papers, etc.) may contain a discussion of, or provide access to, positions or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, such discussion may no longer be reflective of current recommendations. Moreover, no client or prospective client should assume that any such discussion serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Paragon. No portion of the web site content should be interpreted as legal, accounting or tax advice.
To the extent that any individual utilizes any financial calculator contained within or linked to Paragon’s web site, the individual acknowledges that the information resulting from the use of the calculator is not a substitute for personalized individual advice from Paragon.
Each individual agrees, as a condition precedent to their access to Paragon’s web site, to release and hold harmless Paragon, its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents from any adverse consequences resulting from any of their actions or omissions which are independent of their receipt of personalized individual advice from Paragon.
Whenever a chart is shown in this website, these disclaimers apply.
- Investment performance reflects time-weighted, size-weighted geometric composite returns of actual client accounts.
- Investment returns are net of all management fees and transaction costs, and reflect the reinvestment of all dividends and distributions.
- The Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index is a benchmark index made up of the Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate Bond.
- Benchmarks are used for comparative purposes only. The Paragon Managed Income Portfolio is not designed to track the Lehman Aggregate.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss.
- An investor’s actual returns may vary due to timing of withdrawals, contributions and other factors.
- Before investing, contact Paragon to discuss your investment objectives, risk tolerance and fees.
- The S&P Index is a market-value weighted index comprised of 500 stocks selected for market size, liquidity, and industry group representation. It is not possible to directly invest in this index.